This course is organized into seven sections each relating to how to list, lease, sell and buy Office Properties:
- Section One provides an over view of retail brokerage and identifies the various types of office properties.
- Section Two addresses how to list and lease office properties. It reviews both the Listing Process and the Leasing Process.
- Section Three addresses how to market office properties. It reviews the various syndication companies that provide a platform to market office properties to buyers and also gives an in-depth over view of the Marketing Process.
- Section Four addresses how to sell office properties and goes through both the Selling Process and the Settlement Process.
- Section Five presents how to work with sellers and buyers by preparing a Property Financial Analysis which demonstrates how to do a comparative market analysis and how to calculate a capitalization rate.
- Section Six addresses the Buying Process and how to work with buyers, specifically focusing on investors.
- Section Seven uses the case study method to introduce Investment Analysis of Office Properties. It demonstrates how to prepare a Property Investment Analysis which includes calculating Gain on Sale, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV).