This manual is organized into seven sections each relating to commercial real estate brokerage:
- Section One defines commercial real estate brokerage and explains the differences and similar i ties between residential and commercial brokerage and identifies the major associations and organizations that offer commercial real estate designations.
- Section Two discusses the practice of commercial real estate brokerage and what one can expect if they decide to get into the business.
- Section Three & Section Four deal with establishing a career in commercial real estate and introducing the tools of the trade required to become a commercial broker.
- Section Five introduces the nine types of commercial real estate and their classifications.
- Section Six addresses the demographic and economic changes affecting the commercial real estate marketplace.
- Section Seven focuses on the importance of specialization if you are going to succeed in the business.