This manual is organized into seven sections each relating to financing commercial real estate:
- Section One focuses on the qualifications for a commercial real estate loan.
- Section Two identifies conventional commercial real estate lenders.
- Section Three & Section Four describe the different types of conventional and government loans.
- Section Five presents various creative commercial financing options.
- Section Six outlines commercial lender requirements
- Section Seven presents the commercial real estate loan process.