This manual is organized into seven sections each relating to listing and selling commercial real estate:
- Section One describes the commercial real estate listing process and introduces the contracts and forms required to list commercial real estate.
- Section Two addresses the importance of choosing a specialization and identifies various prospecting techniques and how to manage a database using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Section Three identifies the elements of a good commercial listing presentation.
- Section Four explains the importance of commercial real estate research for a particular market area and identifies where to obtain the information for a market analysis.
- Section Five explains how to prepare a property evaluation for both owner-occupants and investors and what considerations are important to each.
- Section Six explains the different types of listing agreements and finally,
- Section Seven explains the process of working with buyers and describes both the commercial real estate selling and closing processes.