This manual is organized into seven sections each relating to leasing commercial real estate:
- Section One introduces the concept of landlord and tenant and defines both Leased Fee and Leasehold estates.
- Section Two identifies the elements of a good leasing proposal and discusses both landlord and tenant representation.
- Section Three identifies the types of commercial leases and explains which lease type is used with which property type.
- Section Four identifies the par ties to a lease agreement and highlights key lease clauses and terms.
- Section Five explains the practical side of leasing such as how to measure space and how to compute a load factor.
- Section Six addresses the seven key areas of education required to become a great leasing agent
- Section Seven explains the three key areas of business development, i .e., lead generation, lead conversion, and product deliver y.