This manual is organized into seven sections each relating to the management of commercial real estate:
- Section One introduces the property management profession and the role and responsibilities of a real estate manager.
- Section Two highlights various property management positions and describes the responsibilities of each position.
- Section Three identifies the professional associations associated with real estate management and describes the designations offered through each association.
- Section Four outlines the provisions of a management agreement.
- Section Five addresses how to prepare a Management Action Plan (MAP).
- Section Six presents the process of managing a commercial proper ty
- Section Seven addresses the similar i ties and differences associated with managing various types of commercial properties.