The mission of the National Association of Real Estate Advisors (NAREA) is to help real estate professionals elevate both their learning and income potential. This is accomplished by providing exceptional education through our designation programs and facilitating networking and knowledge sharing among our members.
Earn & Learn
Membership & Course Policies
All licensed real estate professionals are qualified to enroll in NAREA. Anyone can become a Member of NAREA.
To be eligible and to earn the prestigious CCA designation, you must first become a NAREA Member and then successfully complete all 12 required CCA courses.
Membership & Designation Fees
All licensed real estate professionals are invited to become a member of NAREA, the annual membership fee is $199. Once you’ve become a NAREA Member, and have completed and passed all of the required courses for the CCA designation, an annual fee of $100 will be required for the use and display of the CCA designation. The combined total of the annual fees, for both the NAREA Membership and use of the CCA designation, would be $299.
NAREA Membership – $199/annually
NAREA Membership & CCA Designation – $299/annually
Preparation & Admission
Students will need a HP 10bII financial calculator or similar mobile app for some of the courses. NAREA members also receive a discount on classes (must be logged in to see discount pricing).
Attendance (primarily applicable for In-Person Classes & CE credits)
The National Association of Real Estate Advisors (NAREA) has established the following attendance policy for each approved course:
- Each student will be required to register for the course either online through NAREA’s website prior to the time the course begins, or at the location where the live course is being taught on that particular day.
- A person from NAREA, the local Board or Association of Realtors, or the Certified Instructor will be required to monitor the course to assure that the licensed attendee is attending the course for which they registered.
- The licensee will be required, at the time of check in, to confirm with the NAREA representative that they are indeed the person who has registered for the course. At that time, they will be required to provide a federal or state issued photo identification that has their name and a photograph of the licensee. For CE credits, each licensee will also be required to furnish their real estate license number as issued by the Division of Real Estate.
- Additionally, at the beginning of each course the licensed attendee will be required to sign in next to their name as shown on the roster listing their name and license number.
- Each time there is a break during the class for either mid-morning or mid-afternoon breaks, or for lunch, the licensed attendee will be required to sign in or sign out with the representative monitoring the course.
- At the completion of the course, the licensed attendee will be required to turn in any examination given for grading, or if grading took place during the course, the licensed attendee will be required to confirm with the representative that the examination was turned in or a passing grade was achieved.
- Prior to awarding continuing education credit to any student, the monitoring representative will confirm that the student attended a minimum of 90% of the required class time.
- Within seven days after completion of a course, NAREA will log the continuing education credit for each student with the appropriate affiliate who is recording each student’s continuing education credits.
Additional attendance requirements may be added from time-to-time or by direction of the Division of Real Estate by whom the continuing education credits are authorized.
Standards of Progress
Students who successfully complete all CCA courses offered through NAREA will be eligible to receive the Certified Commercial Advisor (CCA) designation.
Designations automatically renew yearly and will remain active as long as the associated membership in NAREA remains active and in good standing.
Students will receive a full refund for in-person classes if they cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the course for which they are registered. All cancellation notices must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.